Horse riding day in Rome
A special trail for riders in the Nature of Rome, we ride in the forest around the litoral withwild animals and enchanting routes immersed pleanty of history. We arrange a tasty pic nic in an ancient roman villa and we ride untill the sea. After the aperitif on the beach we return at the equestrian center for a nice dinner in front of the Castle of Giulio II
Duration: daily riding tour
Cost 180 €, includes private horse riding tour long archeological and naturalistic trail with guide, lunch, aperitif and dinner
Level: expert riders
Number of People: 1-15 persone. We use to arrange privato tour
Departure time: at 10.00 am.
It is possible accord the time with the guest
Meeting Point: Ancient Ostia Station, free shuttle service from the Station to the Ranch.You can easily reach the meeting point in 25 minutes of undergound, ticket price 1.50€
It's possible arrange a shuttle service with private car and driver from your hotel (far from the City center is 35 minutes) or the International Airport of Fiumicino( 15 minutes), with additional cost. Write for more info.
The Place: Ranch in the Natural Reserve of the Litoral, in Rome
The Area: Our center is located in the biggest archaeological area of Europe, the port of the Roman Empire
and belong to the Reinassance Village.
- The center is at 15 minutes of the International Airport of Fiumicino.
What you can do around:
- It is possible arrange walking guided tour at the Ancient Ostia Archaeological area with the Museum and the Castle of Giulio II
- Practise outdoor activities as rope challenge, archery, climbing, battlefield laser tag and much more
- Visit the beach of Rome with seafood gastronomic tastings
Other Activities in the City: It is also possible to choose the duration of the vacation, you can also enrich your trip with private cultural tours in the most important tourist attractions in Rome.
- The Highlits of Rome, ( daily)Colosseum, Navona Square, Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Founain and much more
- Roman Castles , ( daily)
Park with Lake of Nemi and Lake of Albano with wine tour
- Tivoli Tour ,( daily)
with Adrian's Villa, Villa D'Este, Gregoriana Villa and the waterfall, with fishing and tasting experience