Italian seashore and beaches are different from their Californian or NorCal counterparts in that they are developed, equipped with recliner beds under the sun umbrellas, cantinas and bars serving cocktails and beers, and food kiosks offering not only hot dogs and fries, but actual lunch meals and dinner plates.
On Lido di Ostia seashore, a bar on the beach, serves cocktails, beers, and music. You can seat on the deck with patio tables and chairs, or lounge cabana style on recliner beds in the sun or under umbrellas nearby, right on the sand... Relaxing suntanning or romantic evening with music, the choice is yours!
Cost: 150 €
- entrance at the private beach
- complete equipment with 2 reclined bed and umbrellas
- cocktail with aperitiph from 6 pm
- tipical italian dinner with seafood
Departure time: at 10.00 am.
It is possible accord the time with the guest
Meeting Point: Ancient Ostia Station, free shuttle service from the Station to the Ranch.You can easily reach the meeting point in 25 minutes of undergound, ticket price 1.50€
It's possible arrange a shuttle service with private car and driver from your hotel (far from the City center is 35 minutes) or the International Airport of Fiumicino( 15 minutes), with additional cost.
Write for more info.
The Place: Ranch in the Natural Reserve of the Litoral, in Rome
The Area: Our center is located in the biggest archaeological area of Europe, the port of the Roman Empire and belong
to the Reinassance Village.
The center is at 15 minutes of the International Airport of Fiumicino.
What you can do around:It is possible arrange
- walking guided tour at the Archaeological area with the Museum and the Castle of Giulio II
- Practise outdoor activities as rope challenge, archery, climbing, battlefield laser tag and much more
- Visit the beach of Rome with seafood gastronomic tastings
Other Activities in the City: It is also possible to choose the duration of the vacation, you can enrich your trip with private cultural tours in the most important tourist attractions in Rome.
- cultural guided tour (4 hours) in the Ancient Ostia archaeological area and the Castle of Giulio II
- The Highligths of Rome, ( daily)
Colosseum, Navona Square, Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Founain and much more
- Roman Castles , ( daily)
Park with Lake of Nemi and Lake of Albano with wine tour
- Tivoli Tour ,( daily)
with Adrian's Villa, Villa D'Este, Gregoriana Villa and the waterfall, with fishing and tasting experience