A week riding between archaeological sites, wonderful cities and tasting the gastronomy specialities of the Latium gastronomy. You are welcome at the ranch, in the heart of the natural reserve of the litoral, in Ancient Ostia, crossing ancient paths near the mouth of the Tiber, beautiful forests and pinewoods populated by wild animals as hawks, porcupine, turtles, eirons, foxes and wild boards.
We use to ride every day, for minimum 5 hours, choosing between adventure trekking, horse riding lessons and taking care of the horses.
In fact, this is not a simple ranch, but a savage sanctuary, for those who are looking for a place that is closer to the Earth, we organize our rides for beginner and expert riders, in tune to the rhythms of nature.
During this week you live a unique fusion of Horseback Riding, Relaxation and Cultural Tours!
After the rides we organize private guided tour to the most important attraction of Rome and also in beautifull city around Rome as the Roman Castles park with the city of Nemi where we visit the Ship's Museum, the Temple of Diana and Farm with the activities as beekeeping and production Olearia, relaxing walk along the sacred forest and ancient olive trees in the charming panorama al fresco on the shores of Lake.
Duration: one week, for exper and beginner riders, kids friendly
Price: 1.200 €
- 5 days horseriding (3-5 hours with horses),
- 1 day Outdoors free activity, with rope challenge, archery tag, battlefield laser tag and zip line
- 4 overnights in B&B with breackfasts,
- 4 lunches and dinners included
- free shuttle service from the ranch to the B&B
- 1 free walking guided tours at Colosseo and the center of Rome, Trevi fountain , Spanish steps, Pantheon,.., gastronomic tasting included
Level: For beginner and expert riders
Number of People: 1-6 pers.
Departure time: at 10.00 am.
It is possible accord the time with the guest
Meeting Point: Ancient Ostia Station, free shuttle service from the Station to the Ranch.You can easily reach the meeting point in 25 minutes of undergound, ticket price 1.50€
It's possible arrange a shuttle service with private car and driver from your hotel (far from the City center is 35 minutes) or the International Airport of Fiumicino( 15 minutes), with additional cost.
Write for more info.
The Place: Ranch in the Natural Reserve of the Litoral, in Rome
The Area: Our center is located in the biggest archaeological area of Europe, the port of the Roman Empire and belong
to the Reinassance Village.
The center is at 15 minutes of the International Airport of Fiumicino.
What you can do around:It is possible arrange
- walking guided tour at the Archaeological area with the Museum and the Castle of Giulio II
- Practise outdoor activities as rope challenge, archery, climbing, battlefield laser tag and much more
- Visit the beach of Rome with seafood gastronomic tastings
Other Activities in the City: It is also possible to choose the duration of the vacation, you can enrich your trip with private cultural tours in the most important tourist attractions in Rome.
- cultural guided tour (4 hours) in the Ancient Ostia archaeological area and the Castle of Giulio II
- The Highlits of Rome, ( daily)
Colosseum, Navona Square, Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Founain and much more
- Roman Castles , ( daily)
Park with Lake of Nemi and Lake of Albano with wine tour
- Tivoli Tour ,( daily)
with Adrian's Villa, Villa D'Este, Gregoriana Villa and the waterfall, with fishing and tasting experience